Gift Cards Terms and Conditions
1. To purchase a Just Eat gift card please visit giftcards.just-eat.ie and follow the instructions to order your gift card.
2. Gift cards can currently only be redeemed on https://www.just-eat.ie/
3. The gift card belongs to JUST-EAT IRELAND LIMITED of Suite 1, First Floor, Nutley Building, Merrion Road, Dublin 4 and registered in Ireland, company number 457475. Customers will only ever need to contact with Just Eat if they have any issues with cards or require refunds. The Just Eat gift card is issued to Just Eat by Epay, but sales are managed and fulfilled by Just Eat. Epay - a trading name of EPAY LIMITED, Kingfisher House, 2 Woodbrook Crescent, Billericay, CM12 0EQ, established 1999 and registered in England 03695345. VAT Reg No: 731194940.
4. To activate your gift card you must:
a. Either log into your Just Eat account, or register for a Just Eat Account
b. Visit your account section, go to “Redeem a gift card” and enter in your gift card code. Your account will be credited with the amount on the gift card. The account credit will be waiting for you in checkout when you make your next purchase.
5. Purchases of gift cards have a 14 day refund period, from date of receipt, after which they are non-refundable. Just Eat will not be able to refund gift cards which have been credited to a Just Eat account. Refunded gift cards will be cancelled and the gift card will be held to be void.
6. Purchases of gift cards are non-exchangeable.
7. Gift cards cannot be topped up.
8. Gift cards cannot be used to purchase other Just Eat Gift Cards. Gift cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law. Unused credit loaded to a Just Eat account may not be transferred to another Just Eat account.
9. We reserve the right not to fulfill a gift card purchase at our own discretion and we will refund the transaction in that case.
10. If we believe that at the point of purchase or retrospectively you are abusing gift cards in any way or selling them to others, we reserve the right to cancel your gift card and close your Just Eat account without letting you know beforehand.
11. Just Eat reserves the right to prevent third parties from distributing or advertising its gift cards, at its own discretion.
12. Just Eat is not responsible for replacement of lost, damaged, stolen gift cards, or for gift cards sold or distributed by a third party not approved by Just Eat.
13. In no event will Just Eat be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits, even if Just Eat has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
14. After a gift card has been credited to a Just Eat account holder’s account, we reserve the right to refuse to discuss the gift card further with anyone other than this account holder.
15. Once a gift card has been credited to an individual’s Just Eat account, the value of the account credit is non-transferable.
16. Gift Cards expire in accordance with the terms stated upon delivery of the gift card. Once expired, any remaining balance will be cancelled and the gift card will be held to be void.
17. Any unused credit will be treated as a forfeiture by the customer in respect of the right to use the gift card and the unused credit will be treated as a no sale. The expiration date as stated upon delivery of the gift card will be an acceptable cut off period for this clause to apply.
18. Account credit cannot be used in conjunction with Apple Pay, Android Pay or Visa Checkout.
19. Account credit cannot be used in conjunction with cash.
20. Account credit cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional codes or discount vouchers.
21. If the value of your purchase (including service charge and restaurant charges) is less than the value of the account credit, your purchase amount will be debited from your account credit and the remaining account credit balance can be redeemed when you next make a purchase.
22. If the value of your purchase (including service charge and restaurant charges) exceeds the value of the account credit, Just Eat will calculate the remaining balance at checkout which you will only be able to pay using a valid debit or credit card.
23. When you cancel a Just Eat order and account credit was used as full or part payment, your refund will be issued to you via a paycode. There will be no monetary exchange for returned or cancelled orders made with account credit.
24. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
25. The general terms and conditions found on the Just Eat website will apply to the purchase of gift cards, and by purchasing a gift card you are also bound by the general terms and conditions.
27. When you purchase a gift card you warrant to us that you are the duly authorized recipient of the gift card and that you are using it in accordance with these terms, lawfully, legally and in good faith. If we believe in our sole discretion that a gift card is being used in breach of these terms, unlawfully, illegally or in bad faith, we may reject or cancel the gift card.
28. These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim (including a non-contractual dispute or claim) arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.